About Me

My photo
I'm an extroverted woman looking for my purpose in the world; I've got charisma, I'm nosey, I'm upfront and I will confront you, but I am probably the most lovable person you'll ever meet :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sometimes you're the statue; Sometimes you're the pigeon

I really meant to start this blog in January 2012, but I'm feeling quite down today so I figure I'll make a post. It helps to be doing something rather than being alone with your thoughts. Negative thoughts. Thoughts that make you long for a brighter day. It's raining real hard in my mind right now and when it rains, it pours! I'm glad I'll be leaving for school in the next few months, but I keep looking for something tangible to hold on to now.


I feel super LONELY right now and it sucks!

Nothing to worry about though, I know I'll bounce back but I can't help but feel sorry for myself. I feel helpless, useless, and unwanted. Now-- I know if I needed anything, I have at least a handful of people I can call to give me a boost, but because I'm human, it still never feels enough.

I think I'm a bit nervous for medical school. It's such a huge responsibility and really, after that, my adult life truly begins. It's a bit hard to swallow but I know I'll be fine. I'm always fine. Just staying calm through the turbulence of journey is what I need to deal with.

Loneliness.

BoomStarz, MD

3 comments:

  1. i know this is a cliche BUT you might be alone but NEVER lonely.

    i know this feeling may have passed but listen to "Private Party" by India Arie. it empathizes.

    and i understand what you feel. here's to better days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me, missy...How can you feel lonely? lol...I feel that too, dear...I hope that phase has passed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. TP, you're right about never being lonely...it's just at that moment, it's hard to believe otherwise...

    I love India, I'll check the song...thanks

    MizTee, yep the phase passed... it was like an hour long lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think